martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

Something went wrong with my Ubuntu

Long time without writing.
Well this is a new experience I had. I was working last night, shut down my laptop. Today on the morning I noticed something strange in my laptop each time I enter my password Unity never finish to load. I restart several time, and decide to start the graphical environment from the CLI mode.
My surprise is the following.


starting timidity++ alsa midi emulation fail

So I start to google it from my smartphone and find some solutions in askubuntu.
So when I restart my system again finally it loads completely, but I was missing a nice surprise!!!


Seven or eight windows about error reports. The funny part of this story is that each time I click in the report button, it never open the launchpad window for reporting the bugs, so I decide it to leave it that way.

Just wondering if someone else has had this experience??
Did you solve it a better way? Thanks for your comments.

1 comentario:

  1. Why don't you try asking this on AskUbuntu? A lot more people will be able to see your question :)

    ResponderEliminar